B. Tech ( Electronics & Communication) ( CET Trivandrum India) Executive MBA ( Henley Management College UK)
A technology professional, turned HR leader, with two decades of work experience and has exposure to multiple sectors like Telecomm, IT & ITES.
• Was HR Head of Allianz Insurance Captive in Trivandrum from 2006-20011. During my tenure, the head count grew from 400 to 2000 employees.
• Was Sr VP HR for Spanco Technologies (Back-end operation of Airtel) from 2011 to 2013 in Nairobi with Pan African responsibility of 10 geographies and 4500 employees.
• From 2014 onwards holding Director HR in UST Global, responsible for all HR Programmes.
Director: HR UST Global www.ust-global.com
UST Global is an IT organisation with a head count of 15000 employees with a global spread with head quarter in California. UST has major delivery centres in Trivandrum , Cochin Chennai ,Bangalore, Manila, Shanghai , Singapore, Spain, UK, Denmark , US & Mexico
Following are my Key Achievements in past assignments.
• Steered the organization towards ‘Best Employer’ & ‘Investor in People’ framework
• Lead the acquisition and merger activities in various geographies (India, Africa, Singapore, US)
• Managed global workforce internationally, taking care of their mobility, creating global mobility policies and shared services for HR .
• Supervised creation of entities in various international locations.
• Has exposure to talent management across geographies and across various cultural and legal entities
• Developed career development framework for the business, for optimum manpower utilization
• Implemented leadership enhancement systems ( TLDP, MDP I, II &III)
• Part of performance management system review team which introduced behavioural targets in Allianz UK & Germany
• Contributed to the development of competency framework in Cabot Corporation , US
• Implemented Diversity initiative in Allianz India & member of Global Diversity & inclusion council of UST
• Designed & driven various employee surveys ( Hewitt & Kanexa) and steered the action from the same
• Was adjudged Best young Manager by All India Management Association, in their National competition for young managers in 1995 & was sponsored to attend MBA Course in Henley Management college UK